- extreme professionalism: taking care of all the formalities of the process from scheduling viewings to translation of all final documents so that customers can be fully focused on choosing a property
- taking ``customer first`` approach: Ayaka-san did not just offer us listings to view, but took time and interest to understand our goals, work environment, hobbies & interests to offer us solutions for a suitable home
- anticipation and going above and beyond: everything literally was taken care of, we felt 100% trusting that everything is under control
- amazing communication skills: proficient English and more importantly understanding of ``foreigner`` expectations and customs based on profound experience
- friendly and outgoing vibe: it was always a pleasure to go for viewings and have coffee discussions afterwards, the whole process was fun and enjoyable
My wife and I were looking at homes for our retirement in the Kamakura area, wherein we came across one of Solid Real Estate’s listings. While that property was ultimately unavailable, we found another further west. We expressed our interest and Ms. Matsushita quickly arranged showings that worked with our schedule.
We explained our objectives and Ms. Matsushita understood and made them all happen. Every step of the process was well-explained and well-documented. We knew what to expect, and what was expected of us. The homebuying transaction was as straightforward and as described, with no surprises and executed flawlessly. That does not just happen on its own; it is due to the hard work, organization and coordination by Ms. Matsushita and her extended team of professionals, who are part and parcel of the transaction.
Ms. Matsushita’s English language skills are impeccable, and her background as an architect means that she brings another dimension to the homebuying process with her design sense, understanding of the construction and remodel process in Japan, and her contacts in that industry.
We cannot convey how immensely gratified we are in finding and working with Ms. Matsushita and Solid Real Estate and cannot recommend her enough.