Solid Real Estate is unique and truly a vanguard in Japan property acquisition and management — the only company that we found that not only understood the vision we had, but helped us further develop it into a reality. They operate with a high level of professionalism, transparency, business integrity and continue to be generous with their time. Additionally, the purchase of property and transfer of title was seamless and the timeline well communicated.
It has been a pleasure working with Solid Real Estate and Matsushita “Ayaka San”. Their follow-up management service allows both of our families to create and enjoy a very cool ski chalet experience. We couldn’t pull it off without their language support, local knowledge, experience and expertise.
My wife and I were looking at homes for our retirement in the Kamakura area, wherein we came across one of Solid Real Estate’s listings. While that property was ultimately unavailable, we found another further west. We expressed our interest and Ms. Matsushita quickly arranged showings that worked with our schedule.
We explained our objectives and Ms. Matsushita understood and made them all happen. Every step of the process was well-explained and well-documented. We knew what to expect, and what was expected of us. The homebuying transaction was as straightforward and as described, with no surprises and executed flawlessly. That does not just happen on its own; it is due to the hard work, organization and coordination by Ms. Matsushita and her extended team of professionals, who are part and parcel of the transaction.
Ms. Matsushita’s English language skills are impeccable, and her background as an architect means that she brings another dimension to the homebuying process with her design sense, understanding of the construction and remodel process in Japan, and her contacts in that industry.
We cannot convey how immensely gratified we are in finding and working with Ms. Matsushita and Solid Real Estate and cannot recommend her enough.
We especially appreciate that she always answers all of our questions and our follow up questions, however difficult they might be, and explain all the pertinent details so we can make the best decisions.
She worked closely with our loan officers/banks and kept us up to date. Our home purchase experience was smooth and stress-free thanks to her. We highly recommend Ayaka and her company for your real estate needs in Japan.
She listed the property in Nov 2020 and I happily completed the sale in June 2021.
Throughout the process she went above and beyond to assist including skype calls and clear prompt e-mail communications. She introduced a very competent Scrivener to deal with the change of title etc once I had a buyer and helped him secure a mortgage.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Ayaka and Solid Real Estate to any prospective buyer or seller of Japanese property, it would be a very good decision if you do use Solid Real Estate's services.
Thank you Ayaka-san``.
- extreme professionalism: taking care of all the formalities of the process from scheduling viewings to translation of all final documents so that customers can be fully focused on choosing a property
- taking ``customer first`` approach: Ayaka-san did not just offer us listings to view, but took time and interest to understand our goals, work environment, hobbies & interests to offer us solutions for a suitable home
- anticipation and going above and beyond: everything literally was taken care of, we felt 100% trusting that everything is under control
- amazing communication skills: proficient English and more importantly understanding of ``foreigner`` expectations and customs based on profound experience
- friendly and outgoing vibe: it was always a pleasure to go for viewings and have coffee discussions afterwards, the whole process was fun and enjoyable